The Wedding Expo in partnership with Old Mutual is all about bringing the magic of weddings to life and to take the pain out of planning. Come and tick stationery, flowers, table decor, photographers, caterers, financial and legal advice off your to-do list. Peruse the dreamy wedding gowns, sit down with talented jewellery designers and design your engagement ring or wedding finery. Find your perfect honeymoon at the expo and get discounts on the day.
Exciting show features add extra value for brides and grooms, and offer real inspiration for your planning. The Wedding Expo deliver everything from the crème of the bridal industry, an advice platform, DIY workshops, fashion shows, table décor inspiration, cake tasting and so much more.
Four Seasons Table Trends Extravaganza
In celebration of the season, Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter, industry experts Guy Granger, Elysian Events, Louise Eichner Fine Flowers, Didi Waleng-Friedman, LA Weddings and Cindy du Toit, The Bloom Room will create a 40m long table to portray a wedding in each season. Not to be missed!
The Fashion Theatre
It’s all about bridal gowns, menswear, bridesmaids, flowergirls and pageboys.
Find out all you want to know about planning your wedding. Hosted by Old Mutual, these talks and interactive workshops include how to budget for your wedding, the legalities required, planning your big day effortlessly and planning for the future.
Delicious cake tasting with SA’s finest cake designers. Find out which flavours go best together and decide on the perfect cake for your special day. Cheryl, Chysil Creativ will present an interactive demonstration creating little edible masterpieces and provide advice and time and money saving tips.
Wedding Favour Cookies
The SA Guild of Cake Decorators will host a workshop to decorate these delicious cookies. You will decorate four cookies and each participant will receive a kit with decorating tools, royal icing, piping bag, fondant and accessories.
Flower Crown Creation
A huge trend in 2020, unleash the creativity in you and join us to make your own flower crowns. Spaces are limited to 16 people per workshop, so book early. R240 per person (includes entrance to the expo) Book your tickets here.
Enter this competition to win 1 of 7 double tickets to The Wedding Expo in Johannesburg:
- Dates: 14th and 15th March 2020
- Venue: Sandton Convention Centre
- Tickets: – R145.00 per adult / Children – R30
- Time: 10am to 5pm daily
THIS COMPETITION IS OPEN TO JOBURG RESIDENTS ONLY!
THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED.
- Competition closes on 7 March 2020.
- You must 18 and above to qualify for this competition.
- You must follow us on Twitter to qualify for the competition.
- Transport to the event is not included.
- The prize may not be sold, bartered or transferred.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- Winners are to arrange own transport to and from the event.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.