With Spring coming up we thought what better way than to sip on a G&T, or better yet – one of Roku’s several cocktails?
If you’re looking for a savoury cocktail to enjoy, indulge in either the Roku Negroni with flavours of Umeshu, Campari and orange or the Roku Sour that combines Matcha and Yuzu.
For a more refreshing option, delight in their Roku Sonic – a twist on the classic with the addition of soda water.
The most refreshing of them all is their signature serve, the Roku Tonic, a Japanese spin on the classic G&T with the garnishing of ginger.
THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED.
- Competition closes on 29 November 2019.
- You must be 18 and older to enter.
- You must follow us on Twitter to qualify for the competition.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- Winners are to arrange own transport to and from the event.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.