DEFY’s ethos Believe in Better reflects the brand’s desire to partner with their users in all aspects of their lives to create value and improve their wellbeing. This is demonstrated through DEFY’s innovative ranges of cooling, cooking and laundry products, centred around energy efficiency, eco-consciousness, sustainability and convenience.
In the spirit of an exciting new partnership, Defy will be giving two lucky readers the opportunity.
[gravityform id=”150″ title=”false” description=”false” ajax=”true”]
1. Competition closes on the 22 April 2018.
2. There is a limit of five entries per user.
3. No under 18s are allowed to enter.
4. The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
5. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
7. Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
8. The competition is open to South African residents only.
9. The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
10. The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
11. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
12. Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
13. Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
14. When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.y to WIN an exclusive limited edition Defy Bar Fridge valued at R5,000!”