With scarce water supplies and a growing population, South Africans must change the way they live and consume water. Many consumer products will need to be reconceptualised to meet the challenge.
Sunlight 2in1 Laundry powder wants to help you save water in your homes and have found a way to help you reduce your water usage in your laundry process. Now with the new Easy Rinse technology one 2kg bag of Sunlight 2in1 lets you save 160litres of rinse water and still keep the fragrance you love.
March 22 is World Water Day and Sunlight 2in1 is working with you to create a #watersmartnation. Sunlight has been travelling around the country educate the nation on how to save the limited water resource.
Want to do more, visit www.sunlightwaterpledge.co.za and submit your pledge to save water. Share your water saving tips with us on our @SunlightZA Facebook Page or join the conversation by using #watersmartnation on twitter. Be part of the #watersmartnation by pledging at www.sunlightwaterpledge.co.za. Help South Africa save water – and let’s make life brighter.
THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED.
1. Competition closes on the 15 April 2018.
2. There is a limit of five entries per user.
3. No under 18s are allowed to enter.
4. The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
5. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
7. Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
8. The competition is open to South African residents only.
9. The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
10. The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
11. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
12. Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
13. Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
14. When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.y to WIN an exclusive limited edition Defy Bar Fridge valued at R5,000!”