Philips Beauty Brand Ambassador and celebrity hair stylist Shaughn Adams, says you too can achieve sexy curls like Kerry Washington in the comfort of your home. This hairstyle can be styled using your weave for any occasion.
Tools you will need:
- Hair straightener
- Perm comb
- 4 Hair grips
Parting the hair
- Part the hair into four section, then clip up with your hair grips. This will help you to manage your hair.
- Use your hair straightener to create curls by placing strands of hair in the iron and twisting the straightener around then slowly slide the iron downwards.
- When you get to the end, gently twist the hair around the straightener to finish off the curl.
- Gently mist some hairspray over the curls and let it set. This will help hold your curls longer and give them shape.
- Gently move your fingers or perm comb through the curls to loosen them up and separate the hair.