Lunch Date with The Girls is an event organised by Butterfly South Africa aimed at empowering young women.
Hosted at different Salons and Spas monthly, it is a platform where women talk to each other about life’s challenges, motivate each other, share life experiences, and network in a safe, free and fun environment.
Now in its second year, they have also introduced a mentorship programme for township schools called “Take a Girl Child to Lunch Date”.
With every event, they take 6 matriculant girls from a township school to join them at Lunch Date with The Girls, where they are equipped with life skills and become part of an ongoing mentorship program spearheaded by the various experts and speakers. Beside the inspiring talks by our decorated guests, it is also an opportunity to network while receiving beauty treats, enjoying delicious food, and being entertained through good music.
At the next event, the following people will be in attendance as mentors to 6 young women:
Bongiwe Tshiqi – BONA Editor
Demilade Faye – Blogger
Hlompho Maseko – 5FM
The event details are as follows:
Date: 30th of June 2018
Venue: Nouvelle Ere Spa in Fourways
Time: 10am – 2pm.
If you would like to win a double ticket for you and a friend, fill in the form below:
We can’t wait to see you!
Lunch and refreshments will be served, and attendants are going to receive goodie bags for attending the event at just R350 per person. For ticket purchases, please contact 0710481898.
For more info visit:
[gravityform id=”167″ title=”true” description=”true”]
1. There is a limit of five entries per user.
2. The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
3. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
5. Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
6. The competition is open to South African residents only.
7. The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
8. The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
9. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
10. Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
11. Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
12. When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ title