Tracee Ellis Ross us how to pull off safari inspired style by fusing earthy tones and animal and tribal print influenced pieces.
By: Ayanda Ngcobo Images: Supplied Celebrity image: Great stock
- Linen, lightweight cotton, and crochet are key fabrics for this style.
- Invest in items in a neutral colour palette, animal print and ombre hues.
- A neutral coloured jumpsuit is kind to any frame. Pair with printed wedges, and finish with statement accessories to exude effortless glam.
- Paper-bag waist pants in linen fabric are perfect for combatting the summer heat. For a casual yet fashionable feel, pair with a loose shirt, loafers and an oversized hat.
- A printed court shoe will add a sophisticated touch to your overall look.