The SAMAs went down in Sun City this past weekend. As per usual, our fave celebs pulled out all the stops when it comes to style.
Here are a few looks that stood out for us.
Your fave outfit?
1. This is a much simpler look than we’ve come to expect from Khanyi Mbau but that’s a good thing. This was simple yet sexy on her.
2. This is a beautiful dress but we have to say it was a bit of a snooze for such an event. Sinazo could’ve glammed it up with accessories or just worn something else altogether.
3. Nandi Madida stunned in this embellished black gown. Love it!
4. Queen of the red carpet, Bonang Matheba didn’t disappoint. She channelled old school glam in this fiery number.
5. This was one of our favourite gowns of the evening. We really love how K Naomi went for something a little different ad pulled it off so well.
6. Our April cover star, Makgotso M kept is sleek and sexy. We adore those heels!
7. Moozlie wore this show-stopping gown by Gert Johan Coetzee.
8. Nomzamo Mbatha dazzled in two white gowns. They fit her curves so perfectly and we also love the hair and makeup.
9. Lorna Maseko showed off some serious leg in a sequined frock. She could’ve done with a better pair of heels for this look.
10. Kelly Khumalo brought the drama in a pink gown and we loved it!
11. Cici arrived in a sexy pink gown. We adore the embellishments and flower detail. Arthur was sleek in a velvet jacket and black suit.
12. Boity wore a gorgeous jacket and we absolutely loved her sleek hairstyle. The pants let her down though. A little too sporty for this ensemble.
13. Another star who had two outfit changes was Pearl Thusi. The actress was a dream in her blush gowns.
14. Babes Wodumo and Mamphintsha arrived in all black. Her dress was sexy but underwhelming. That fur on him was a little too much.
15. Thando Thabethe’s gold dress didn’t really do it for us. It hugged her body really well but failed to stun.
16. This Quiteria George dress on Lerato Kganyago was a delight!
17. LootLove brought her edgy style to the red carpet and really stood out. She proved once again that you can do something different and totally slay.