A bodysuit is sexy, shaping and versatile. A few of our celebs show us how to rock this must-have item in all the right ways.
By: Ayanda Ngcobo
1. Amanda Du-Pont is edgy in a white version with ripped jeans.
2. Queen B goes colourful in vibrant stripes.
3. Sporty meets sexy as Khanyi Mbau pairs her sheer one piece with statement track pants.
4. Lerato Kganyago serves fierce fashion in an animal printed bodysuit with a plunging neckline.
5. Minnie Dlamini is everything in this look. The hair, bodysuit, shorts and boot combo is a winner.
6. Nomuzi Mabena smoulders while rocking metallic and tassels.
7. We love an off shoulder, and this red one piece on Thembisa Mdoda is both bold and feminine.