Brushing your teeth has never been as much fun as with Philips Sonicare for Kids – an electric powered toothbrush with customisable stickers to make each brush uniquely your own.
This Philips Sonicare for kids toothbrush offers maximum plaque removal, using sonic technology that gently and effectively reaches deep between teeth and along the gum-line.
Cool features include: the KidTimer which helps to increase brushing time and helps you ease into a proper routine, KidPacer which delivers a fun and engaging musical tone that encourages you to brush your entire mouth effectively for the dentist’s recommended 2 minutes. Fun interchangeable stickers for customisation, a multi grip design for kids and a rubberised brush head which is designed to protect young teeth, making it the best toothbrush to have for kids!
This fun toothbrush also has an anti-roll shape which offers a sturdy handle design that allows kids to store upright as well as apply toothpaste while the toothbrush is lying flat and 2 kid-friendly power modes – a low mode for younger children and high mode for older kids – delivering a gentle and effective clean. The added benefits of this toothbrush is that it removes 75% more plaque than a children’s manual toothbrush with dynamic cleaning action that drives fluid between teeth. Sonicare for Kids toothbrush is preferred by dental professionals for their own children making the toothbrush a must have!
For kids aged 4 and older.
Philips Sonicare HealthyWhite Sonic electric toothbrush
Brush your way to whiter, healthier teeth with Philips Sonicare HealthyWhite Sonic electric toothbrush.
The dynamic cleaning action of the toothbrush and the direct broader contact with each tooth has proven to remove everyday stains, to help keep teeth naturally whiter. In fact, 2 minutes of Clean mode with an additional 30 seconds of White mode to focus on the visible front teeth can whiten teeth by 2 shades in just 2 weeks*.
What’s more, the 30 seconds interval timer indicates when you have completed each quadrant of your mouth – signalling for you to move on resulting in more consistent cleaning throughout your mouth
So go on – give it a try for an exceptional everyday clean!
* based on two periods of two-minute brushings per day, on clean mode
[gravityform id=”189″ title=”true” description=”true”]
1. Competition closes on 28 October 2018
2. You must be 18 and older to enter.
3. The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
4. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
6. Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
7. The competition is open to Johannesburg residents only.
8. The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
19. The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
10. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
11. Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
12. Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
13. When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.