Effortless style, superior all-day comfort and ultimate wardrobe versatility come together in the new Crocs Brooklyn Collection, launching nationwide on 28 February 2020. Available in a variety of heel heights and sophisticated yet simple silhouettes, each wedge features the revolutionary LiteRide™ foam technology – the newest innovation in Crocs footwear.
From work to play, the Crocs Brooklyn’s lightweight construction, intuitive upper straps and comfort technology allow you to move confidently without having to choose between looking and feeling your best.
The Women’s Crocs Brooklyn Wedge will be available in select retail stores and online at a recommended retail price of R999.95.
Ladies all over can now look and feel fabulous while staying light on their feet from the day’s first step up until the last.
Enter this competition to win a pair of Crocs Brooklyn Wedges valued at R 1 000.
THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED.
- Competition closes on 31 March 2020.
- You must 18 and above to qualify for this competition.
- You must follow us on Twitter to qualify for the competition.
- The prize may not be sold, bartered or transferred.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- Winners are to arrange own transport to and from the event.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.