The 2015 Miss World ceremony takes place in 16 days and we can’t wait to see our South African princess Liesl Laurie represent us. Who knows, she just might be the second miss South Africa in a row to be crowned Miss World.
By: Boitumelo Mmakou
The beautiful Miss South Africa has uploaded some stunning pictures on her Instagram account, and we can’t help but feel like we are missing out on some amazing activities and networking on Hainan Island in China.
1. Liesl looks gorgeous in her farewell dress.
2. Liesl catches up with former Miss South Africa 2014 and now Miss World, Rolene Strauss.
3. Liesl and six other contestants, alongside Rolene Strauss, take a lovely picture before taking part in a Chinese TV show to promote the upcoming pageant.
Myself and 6 other contestants alongside @rolenestrauss were selected to take part in a Chinese TV show to promote the upcoming #MissWorld2015 pageant. What an amazing opportunity to visit #ChangSha with these phenomenal women. Dressed by @casperdesigner #BeautyWithApurpose Venezuela, Ukraine, Australia, India, China, Uruguay. ????❤ #MissWorldSouthAfrica
4. Networking session with other African princesses.
5. The amazing Miss South Africa flaunts her stunner of a dress.
6. Miss South Africa gives us a taste of what to expect when she does her dance for the pageant.