- 4 cups chicken gizzards
- ½ cup (125ml) oil
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- ½ cup (125ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tablespoon (60ml) dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) vinegar
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 2 yellow peppers, thick cubed
- 2 red peppers, thick cubed
- Skewer sticks
- Sweet corn to serve
- Mix oil, garlic, sauce, sugar, vinegar and tomato sauce in a bowl. Add gizzards into sauce. Marinate for 45–60 minutes.
- Thread gizzards and peppers into skewers. Place onto braai and brush with marinade until cooked through.
- Serve with sweet corn.