Launched in 2011 by Mum of two Joanna Jensen, Childs Farm is the second largest baby & child toiletries brand in the UK.
Childs Farm products uses naturally derived ingredients and essential oils to produce a range of mild, kind and delicious smelling toiletries that cares for the hair and skin of newborns and upwards. None of the products contains parabens, SLSs, mineral oils or artificial colours.
Childs Farm is a member of the Vegan Society, and all Childs Farm products are suitable for vegans, with the exception of the hair conditioner and detangler, which both contain honey. Childs Farm has been awarded the Leaping Bunny certification which confirms that none of the ingredients or finished products are tested on animals.
Dermatologist and paediatrician approved, all Childs Farm products are put through extensive clinical tests and user trials to make sure everyone can use them – even those with sensitive skin and is also safe for people who may be prone to eczema.
Childs Farm products are available at Baby City stores nationwide, selected Clicks, Pick ‘n Pay, Dis-chem, Medicare pharmacies and Babies R Us stores, selected Checkers stores in Gauteng as well as takealot.com,l oot.co.za, clicks.co.za and babiesafrica.
Enter this competition to stand a chance to win 1 of 2 Childs Farm hampers valued at over R 1 000 each which includes:
- 3in1 swim
- Bubble Bath
- Hair & Bodywash x2
- Sun Cream SPF50
- After Sun
THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED.
- Competition closes on 30 April 2020.
- You must 18 and above to qualify for this competition.
- You must follow us on Twitter to qualify for the competition.
- The prize may not be sold, bartered or transferred.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- Winners are to arrange own transport to and from the event.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.