What’s new and exciting in the breakfast aisle today? White Star Instant Maize Porridge, of course!
South Africans once again showed love for their favourite maize meal brand, White Star, when they voted the brand top spot in the 2017 “Product of the Year” competition. The prestigious “Product of the Year” awards, which took place in Johannesburg on 23 February, announced White Star Instant Maize Porridge as winner of the breakfast category in a survey conducted amongst 5000 South African consumers by Nielsen. This is yet another feather in White Star’s cap after being rated South Africa’s favourite maize brand in the latest Sunday Times Top Brands Survey for seven years in a row.
The “Product of the Year” initiative is the largest annual product survey amongst consumers on the African continent. With a continuous annual increase in products, “Product of the Year” proves to be a very credible platform for consumers to learn about the best brands on the market.
White Star Instant Maize Porridge is available in five delectable flavours, which is just one of many reasons why it is the cereal most enjoyed by families. It is especially appealing to a market that is looking for something new, convenient, tasty and affordable, and is an excellent source of calcium and seven vitamins. The porridge is prepared by simply adding warm milk or water, depending on preference. Its smoother, superior quality and better aroma of flavours, has secured it as a firm favourite.
To enter, fill in the form below.
Follow the White Star Super Maize Meal Facebook page.
Terms & Conditions
- Competition closes on the 18th of August 2017.
- There is a limit of five entries per user.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by e-mail.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is open to South African residents only.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.