The annual Wedding Expo is going down in Joburg soon and you and a partner could win tickets to go PLUS you could win an engagement shoot worth R2500 from Brightmoon Images!
Visitors to the premier bridal event are in for a serious treat this year with new attractions once again providing inspiration.
In the action packed two day show; brides to be will be buzzing with ideas from the Fashion Theatre, the new attraction which replaces the traditional runway show. Here brides will be able to see gorgeous wedding gowns and hear from designers and fashion experts all the intimate details of the wedding gown, from fit to embellishments.
Don’t miss the opportunity to be chosen for the Make Me a Bride makeover at the Fashion Theatre. Here volunteers will be chosen for a hair and makeup make over and will also get the opportunity to try a wedding gown before being revealed on the stage to the waiting audience!
A firm favourite at The Wedding Expo is the Cake Challenge which returns in 2016 in association with South Bakels. As previous challenges have shown, this is a great attraction for finding inspiration for wedding cake designs and themes. Visitors can vote for their favourite cake and go into a draw to win a fabulous prize!
The Wedding Expo is the only AAXO* approved bridal exhibition, and with a strict code of conduct, ensures that the Expo is both ethical, professional and one exhibitors and visitors can trust. Confirming excellence in the exhibition industry, The Wedding Expo is also a two time recipient of the PMR.Africa Diamond Arrow award for the best exhibition in South Africa. With stats like these, The Wedding Expo is without doubt the only bridal expo you should attend for inspiration for your big day.
The Wedding Expo is going down at the Ticketpro Dome on the 12th and 13th of March.
We’re giving away 6 double tickets to the event and one lucky couple can also win an engagement shoot worth R2500 from Brightmoon Images. You can see more from them via their Facebook page.
To win, just follow us on Twitter and then fill in the form below. Good luck!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The giveaway closes at midnight on the 6th of March 2016.
- There is a limit of five entries per user.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email on 8th of March 2016.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is open to South African residents only.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.