Not only is the cast of the exciting new SA film, Baby Mamas on the cover of our October issue; they will also join the BONA team for an exclusive premiere this month! You can win tickets to attend the screening and watch the film with the actual stars.
If you’re the type of person who loves romance films, then you’ll love Baby Mama’s. Romance and heartbreak seem to be the deal in this new film starring Dineo Ranaka, Tembisa Mdoda, Pamela Nomvete and Salamina Mosese who is also the producer of the film. The film is directed by the oh-so-talented Stephina Zwane.
While the trailer doesn’t give too much away, it looks like this movie will be jam-packed with drama. Watch the it here.
The BONA exclusive screening details are as follows:
Date: 26 September 2018
Venue: Ster Kinekor, Sandton City
THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED.
1. Competition closes on 23 September 2018
2. There is a limit of five entries per user.
3. The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
4. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
6. Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
7. The competition is open to South African residents only.
8. The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
19. The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
10. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
11. Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
12. Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
13. When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.