Stand a chance to mingle with Mzansi’s movers and shakers for you and a friend! Lady Zamar will entertain you with a soulful performance at this year’s Darling Exceptional Women’s Awards which will take place on the at the Fairlawns Boutique Hotel in Sandton on the 19 October 2019. This year’s sponsors include Candi & Co, Miss Black Nero Wine and Kotex.
The Annual Darling Exceptional Women’s awards celebrate women who are accomplished in their respective fields, consistent in paving the way and setting positive examples amongst women in South Africa. Darling Hair will also relaunch their new hair collections – Diva Curl Weave, Jozi Dred, New Super Soft Braid and Bae Magnet.
This year the awards will honour the following women of influence aligned to Darling’s current campaign #FindYourBeautiful campaign.
- Best Actress: Thembsie Matu
- The Best New Comer and Social Awareness Advocate: Nelisiwe Faith Sibiya
- Lifetime Achievement: Nandi Nyembe
- Musician of the Year: Lady Zamar
- Salon of the Year: Geraldine Kganakga ( Bob Cuts)
- The Darling Hair Social Media Award: Miriam Maulana
- My Little Darling Award: Enhle Sivuyile Gebashe (11-year-old designer)
To enter, simply answer the question below: Name one of the new hair collections Darling will relaunch at the event?
*Darling Hair will not be liable for the reader’s transportation and accommodation to and from the event.
THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED.
- This competition closes on 15 October 2019.
- You must be 18 and older to enter.
- You must follow us on Twitter to qualify for the competition.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- Winners are to arrange own transport to and from the event.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.