In association with mobilee records, And Club, Olmeca Tequila and Red Bull Studios, the Citilec Rooftop in Maboneng will play host to the South African mobilee rooftop tour this Saturday, the 3rd of September. The bare rooftop set within the center of town will be transformed into a spectacular rooftop event in Johannesburg, South Africa to form part of the mobilee world rooftop tour.
Based on the annual poolside party atop Barcelona’s Hotel Silken Diagonal is the most sought-after party of every off Sonar festival calendar. This summer, mobilee are branching out into South Africa. The event will host internationally acclaimed artists Rodriguez Jr. (France) and mobilee’s own Ralf Kolmann (Berlin) as well as local favourites, Zolabuddé, Sound Sensible and Trancemicsoul. This is a strictly limited capacity show. Tickets are on pre-sale for R180 or R250 at the door.
Tickets are now available through this link:
ROOFTOP EVENT: https://www.facebook.com/events/1814024382167900/
The event will continue at And Club where all party goers who have wristbands from the rooftop event, will be able to continue their party at the after party where Ralf Kolmann will perform again alongside local talent Rob Sloan, Black Pulse and Metro Ticket. Tickets will be on sale at the door for R80.
AFTER PARTY EVENT: https://www.facebook.com/events/317671911954370/
To enter to win the tickets follow us on Twitter and then fill in the form below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Competition closes on the 2nd of September 2016
- There is a limit of five entries per user.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email on the 2nd of September 2016.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is open to South African residents only.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.