4th Street Wines gave SA’s 4 hottest A-listers a 4th Street Frosé Kit, some yummy ingredients and 2 minutes to create a unique #4thStreetFrose. Watch Nicolette Mashile, Gemaén Jordan Taylor, Sinazo Yolwa and our very own Moshe Ndiki mix and blend their way to Frosé glory!
Go on, add some chill to your summer with a 4th Street Frosé and #EnjoyItYourWay!
To win yourself one of these 4th Street Frosé Kits that will enable you to create your own #4thStreetFrose at home – fill in the form below and tell us whose Frosé you like best. You already know who we’re voting for!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- 4th Street Wines are not for sale to persons under the age of 18. Drink responsibly.
- Competition closes on the 22nd of February 2017.
- There is a limit of five entries per user.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email on the 24th of February 2017.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is open to South African residents only.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.