International soulful house group Tortured Soul are making a come back to South Africa after their stellar, sold out performance at the Lyric Theatre last year. And so it only made sense for them to make a comeback and get all house lovers on their feet and in the right December mood!
Tortured Soul is one of the world’s most groove-centred acts. Influenced by the classic songcraft of Prince, Heatwave and Kool & The Gang, the members of Tortured Soul are three distinctive guys with three different backgrounds, united under a groove-centred rhythm.
With three albums under their name such as ‘Introducing Tortured Soul’ released in 2001, ‘Did You Miss Me’ released in 2009 as well as their most recent album Hot For Your Love Tonight’ it is no wonder why Tortured Soul is loved by many House heads in South Africa.
The band will be performing at the Lyric Theatre at Gold Reef City on 15 December 2018 for one night only! The show starts at 20:00pm and tickets are on sale at Computicket. If you need a reminder of who Tortured Soul is or have never heard of them here’s a clip of them performing one of their popular singles ‘Might Do Something Wrong.’
Win 1 of 2 double tickets to see Tortured Soul at the Lyric Theatre
You and a friend could stand a chance to win 1 of 2 double tickets to see Tortured Soul perform live at the Lyric Theatre, Gold Reef City for one night only! All you need to do is fill in the form and tell us the shows which our three cover stars act in.
THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED
Terms and Conditions
- Competition closes on 14 December 2018
- You must be 18 and older to enter.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is open to Johannesburg residents only.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.