The skin’s natural way of looking after itself is through the production of oils known as lipids. By using oils in daily skincare you help your skin maintain its natural way of working. The outcome is skin that stays in balance, avoids problems and radiates with good health. The difference between your current skin and your best skin could simply be oil!
From the makers of Bio-Oil, Lipidol is the world’s first range of oils for daily skincare. With each product in the range retailing for less than R100, it’s the perfect gesture to show yourself some love without breaking the bank. The Lipidol range provides an oil-solution for the most common daily grooming occasions – a Cleansing Face Oil and Cleansing Body Oil that wash off dirt without stripping the skin’s natural oily layer; and four leave-on products– an After Shower Oil, Sunscreen Oil (SPF 20), After Shave Oil and Overnight Face Oil – that supplement the skin’s natural oily layer.
All the products in the range have been fragranced using essential oils and coloured using natural plant extracts, no synthetic dyes are used. Lipidol has been independently tested and found to be suitable for sensitive skin and is non-comedogenic.
The Lipidol range retails at R89.95 each, and is available at selected Clicks stores or via the Clicks online store (www.clicks.co.za).
To learn more about each of the products in the range visit lipidol.com.
To win this incredible hamper, all you have to do is fill in the form below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Competition closes on the 24th of May 2017.
- There is a limit of five entries per user.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email on the 26th of May 2017.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Only contacted winners will be permitted entry into the cinema.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is open to South African residents only.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.