Established by Jeanette Schwegman in 2006, Clico is an intimate sanctuary in the bustling city of Rosebank. This five-star Boutique Hotel, Restaurant and Conferencing venue combines understated luxury with the comforts of home. Whether you’re in Johannesburg for business or leisure, part of a conference or looking for a refined meal; Clico welcomes you to take a deep breath and leave your stress behind.
Clico offers nine comfortable and beautifully appointed rooms of various sizes. (six queen and three king/twin-bedded). Furnished with understated warm earthy browns, creams and soft greens, each room features a mini-bar, safe, flat-screen TV with DSTV, a desk-come-dressing table, air-conditioning and under-carpet heating.
The exciting addition to Clico was the new restaurant opened in October 2015. Off-street parking accessible from Jellicoe Avenue allows for easy access to Clico Restaurant. Clico has become renowned for being an intimate establishment, offering personalised service, and Clico Restaurant retains this theme. The space is a unique architectural design – a metal structure, triple volume ceilings and a flooding of natural light through the glass stack doors. This refined food restaurant has in a short space of time become a refreshing and welcome addition to the Johannesburg dining scene.
Enter this competition to stand a chance to win a one night stay for 2 at the Clico Boutique Hotel valued at R 5 000.
- Bed and Breakfast
THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED.
- Competition closes on 31 December 2019.
- You must follow us on Twitter to qualify for the competition.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
- Alcoholic beverages and anything else not mentioned above must be settled by the winner directly with the hotel.
- The prize is valid for 6 months.
- The prize is not transferrable or redeemable for cash.
- The winner must present his/her ID to redeem their prize and to make a booking.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- Winners are to arrange own transport to and from the event.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.