Get ready for a magical LEGO® Harry PotterTM journey and stand the chance to win a 75955 LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™ Express set worth R1,399 and a 75957 LEGO® Harry Potter™ Knight Bus™! set worth R699!
Available from LEGO® Certified Stores in Sandton City and Menlyn Park, these two sets offer the hidden treasures and quirky fun that fans of the books and movies love so much – but with the fun of building with brightly coloured LEGO bricks, loved by children (and adults) of all ages, all over the world.
Both sets come with story-specific minifigures, along with other accessories like wands and potions, with the Hogwarts Express including the Trolley Witch’s trolley and magical treats!
For more information about these sets and other exclusive and limited edition sets only available in LEGO® Certified Stores.
- Competition closes on 30 August 2019.
- You must follow us on Twitter to qualify for the competition.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- Winners are to arrange own transport to and from the event.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.