Established in 1998, Le Morgan is the largest and most prestigious direct marketing organization of its kind in Southern Africa.
For the past 20 years, Le Morgan has provided exclusively designed homeware products such as luxury bedding, luggage, cookware, cutlery, glassware and selected electrical appliances. Le Morgan prides themselves in being the largest and most prestigious direct marketing organization of its kind.
While Le Morgan offers exclusive cookware sets which are made in Italy and the far east, they have recently introduced carefully sourced high-quality aluminium and stainless-steel cookware from a local manufacturer. In doing so, the homeware brand aims to empower the South African economy through job creation and providing high-quality products made by South Africans for South Africans.
“To us, success means to be the first choice in Direct Sales in our markets, to earn the esteem of our customers, to identify visibly with our markets and to maintain an equitable work environment which encourages, recognizes and rewards success.” Says founders of Le Morgan, Lynne and Graham Morgan.
Le Morgan products are available online and with a large distribution center in Gauteng orders can be successfully ordered and delivered nationwide.
THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED
1. Competition closes on 31 December 2018
2. You must be 18 and older to enter.
3. The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
4. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
6. Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
7. The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
8. The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
9. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
10. Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
11. Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
12. When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.