There is no reason why mom shouldn’t be spoiled every day of the year, we all know she deserves it, but Mother’s Day is extra special and the perfect opportunity to celebrate the most important woman in our lives.
Stand a chance to win the below for mom:
What does a mom really want? To be organised, save time, get the balance right… and look fabulous doing it. As a mom herself, Lou Harvey knows what the perfect gift is and she has just unveiled her latest collection of designs. Browse the range online here in the comfort of your home and have items delivered straight to your door (after lockdown).
Synonymous with celebrations, what better way to celebrate Mother’s Day than with a glass of delicious bubbly. Mionetto Prosecco is the world’s best-selling Prosecco and answers the call for a premium, exceptionally-made, genuine Italian Prosecco fit for any occasion. Its price tag makes it possible to enjoy an imported glass of bubbly as an everyday luxury.
If you have a mom that likes gin as much as she loves you then a bottle of the locally distilled Bloedlemoen (pronounced ‘Blue’d Le Moon’) needs to be on her gift list. The world’s first Blood Orange Gin, all the fruit is locally sourced from growing partners in the Cape and is distilled using 10 botanicals.
A unique piece of jewelry always makes the perfect gift! The Autumn 2020 Della Jewellery collection embraces the global trend of mindfulness and sustainability with a selection of limited edition pieces, that incorporates precious stones – think amazonite, labradorite, moonstones, and dyed sapphires – all set in recycled brass. Order now online and have mom’s jewels delivered in statement Della style after lockdown.
Enter this competition to stand a chance to win a hamper of spoils for Mother’s Day valued at R 2 000 which includes:
- 1 x Della Earrings (R550)
- 1 x Bloedlemoen Gin (R450)
- 3 x Mionetto Prosecco (R600)
- 1 x LH Wine Cooler (R405)
- Competition closes on 29 May 2020.
- You must 18 and above to qualify for this competition.
- You must follow us on Twitter to qualify for the competition.
- The prize may not be sold, bartered or transferred.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- Winners are to arrange own transport to and from the event.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.