They say that laughter is the best medicine, so if you’re in need of a dose of the good stuff, make sure you have a ticket to the country’s biggest, baddest comedy festival, sponsored by Pura Soda.
Held at the Artscape Theatre from 1 March 2020 to 8 March 2020, The Cape Town Comedy Festival will showcase 23 local and international acts including comedic masters like Loyiso Gola, Bobby Collins and Nik Robinowitz.
Don’t miss out, if you’re in the mood for that bellyaching, teary-eyed, can’t breathe kind of laughter, visit The Cape Town Comedy Festival to see this year’s hysterical line-up and book a taste of the lighter side of life with Pura Soda and The Cape Town Comedy Festival.
For those of you whose bank balances still haven’t recovered from the festive season, don’t despair. One lucky reader stands the chance to win two tickets to the show as well as a hamper of tasty and refreshing PURA Soda. Using natural flavours and no colourants, PURA Soda is a low sugar option that has all of the flavor and none of the fakeness.
Enter this competition to enter stand a chance to win a Cape Town Comedy Festival & Pura Soda hamper valued at R 700 that includes:
- 2 x general entrance tickets to The Cape Town Comedy Festival valued at R 280
- 1 x Pura Soda hamper valued at R 300
THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED.
- Competition closes on 28 February 2020.
- You must 18 and above to qualify for this competition.
- You must follow us on Twitter to qualify for the competition.
- Transport to the event is not included.
- The prize may not be sold, bartered or transferred.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- Winners are to arrange own transport to and from the event.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.