The Indaba is an exquisitely charming hotel located just outside of the bustling city of Johannesburg. Arriving at this hotel you will feel as though you’ve been transported to another world entirely. The luscious gardens, excellent service and romantic ambiance make it one of the most sought after wedding venues in Gauteng.
Set on 17 hectares of established gardens incorporating two gorgeous dams, wooden decks and avenues of trees to capture that perfect memory, and located within 15km of Sandton for easy convenience. The Indaba Hotel boasts numerous wedding reception venues ranging from small and intimate to our larger fairy-tale banquet style halls seating up to 800 people, ensuring that each couple finds the perfect “fit” to celebrate their special day.
Outdoor wedding gazebos overlooking the beautiful dams or rose gardens are ideal for Garden Wedding ceremonies and a Chapel which is ideal for the more traditional couple – the perfect place to say “I DO”.
With a dedicated wedding co-ordinator and a team with years of experience, your wedding day will be stress free. An Indaba wedding will ensure that the wedding of your dreams, becomes reality.
Take a wander through the lush bushveld gardens and you’ll find the Mowana Spa – a wellness sanctuary which will revive your senses, rejuvenate your body and soothe your soul in preparation for your big day. Enjoy the luxurious accommodations and facilities on offer and have fun preparing for the big day while our team take care of everything. Say “I do” on our rolling lawns; enjoy an elegant reception with family and friends and end your special day by retiring to your complimentary honeymoon suite.
Enter this competition to stand a chance to win a 2-night romantic weekend stay for 2 at The Indaba Hotel, Conference Centre & Spa which includes:
- 2-night’s accommodation for 2 people in a Junior Suite inclusive of breakfast
- Mowana African Skies Night Spa Pamper for 2 people incl. dinner, limited complimentary Spa Beverage & 3 Pamper Massage Treatments
- Bistro 407 Dinner Voucher to the value of R500
The Wedding Expo in partnership with Old Mutual is all about bringing the magic of weddings to life and to take the pain out of planning. Come and tick stationery, flowers, table decor, photographers, caterers, financial and legal advice off your
to-do list. Peruse the dreamy wedding gowns, sit down with talented jewellery designers and design your engagement ring or wedding finery. Find your perfect honeymoon at the expo and get discounts on the day.
THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED.
- Competition closes on 31 March 2020.
- You must 18 and above to qualify for this competition.
- You must follow us on Twitter to qualify for the competition.
- Transport to the event is not included.
- The prize may not be sold, bartered or transferred.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- Winners are to arrange own transport to and from the event.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.