LEO, capturing the extra-ordinariness in everyday moments
The new HI-TEC LEO Collection has just launched. In case you’ve missed the previous LEO ranges, it was all about the celebration of women and helping them Live ExtraOrdinary. The brand campaign celebrates the extraordinariness of the everyday woman. As most women know, life has us juggling multiple roles at once. This chameleon-like lifestyle requires comfy, effortlessly cool active-wear and that’s where the LEO collection comes in.
“There is no doubt, that brands globally are capitalizing on the women’s market with specific attention being paid to self-ability and self-empowerment”, says Jo Esterhuizen, HI-TEC Marketing Director. HI-TEC appreciate all these uplifting campaigns, and it is wonderful to see such a global movement.
“The LEO campaigns are not about capturing the hero moments, but the everyday moments. The HI-TEC LEO lady is self-empowered, she is self-confident, but we want her to celebrate the entire package that she is”, says Esterhuizen.
The LEO lady is what HI-TEC call a “Jade of all trades”.
The collection is proudly designed in South Africa and explores how true leisure, street and fitness wear can come together in one piece of clothing. The soft material embraces the skin below and the bright print sparks the celebration of the strong female spirit. The purple shades are topped off with detailed feminine designs and include several layering items that will have you prepared for any type of weather. Whether you’re on your way to school, work, picking up the kids or looking for some exercise, LEO has got your back.
Terms & Conditions
- Competition closes on 31 May 2019
- You must be 18 and older to enter.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- Winners are to arrange own transport to and from the event.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.