Vodacom rAge, now in it’s 17th year, is South Africa’s biggest annual video gaming, technology and geek culture exhibition. Over the course of the weekend tens of thousands of enthusiastic fans descend on the venue for three days of gaming, gadgets, and geek lifestyle entertainment.
You can buy new games and consoles, chat with local comic book artists, or take selfies with your favourite cosplayers. Besides all the stands, retail outlets and esports stages, Vodacom rAge also features an artist’s alley, robotics, LEGO, a kids activity area, boardgames, creative arts colleges, and local game developers showcasing their games. Sound like fun? Vodacom rAge is a galaxy of geek. Overload your imagination. Let go of your grip on reality. Feel the pulse of video gaming!
When is Vodacom rAge?
- Friday 27 September – 10h00-18h00
- Saturday 28 September – 09h00-18h00
- Sunday 29 September – 09h00-16h00
Where is Vodacom rAge?
The TicketPro Dome, Johannesburg
How do I buy tickets to Vodacom rAge 2019?
To stay up to date with all the Vodacom rAge announcements and additional info, visit us here.
- Competition closes on 21 September 2019.
- You must follow us on Twitter to qualify for the competition.
- This ticket is valid for any one of the three days.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- Winners are to arrange own transport to and from the event.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.