The latest Justine Tissue Oil, with an improved look, has been developed with a breakthrough formula that promises users results twice as fast as the previous Tissue Oils.
The latest Justine Tissue Oil still features the same iconic luxurious oils that help fight scars and stretch marks, with the addition of micro algae – skincare’s miracle ingredient that helps minimise lines and wrinkles, as well as softens and elasticises skin.
Justine was born out of a desire to provide women with the finest skincare products, backed by scientific rigour, and engineered to meet their specific needs. Over the years, we have continued to revolutionise our existing Tissue Oil formula with breakthrough ingredients and never-before-seen results.
Justine Tissue Oil offers customers a product that not only drastically improves scars and stretch marks fast but also reduces the signs of ageing, offers nourishment, improves damaged skin and increases moisture levels for up to 24 hours after a single application. It is suitable for all skin types, but ideal for dry or very dry skin that needs intensive moisturisation, or to decrease redness. The product is also suitable for use before, during and after pregnancy.
Join South African women everywhere and give your skin the support it always needs.
Justine Tissue Oil is also now available via our new online store. Visit “My Justine Store” at www.justine.co.za to place your Tissue Oil order along with all your other favourite Justine products.
5 lucky Bona readers will stand the chance to win Justine Tissue Oil hampers valued at R500 each.
THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED.
1. Competition closes on 09 December 2018
2. You must be 18 and older to enter.
3. The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
4. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
6. Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
7. The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
8. The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
9. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
10. Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
11. Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
12. When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.