Motherhood is said to be the most fulfilling role a woman could ever take on; one of the most satisfying things about being a mom is the unconditional love and sacrifices a mother makes for the betterment of her children. NESTLÉ NESPRAY understands that a moms job has never been easy, and now that the challenge has been raised more than ever before. Mom is now more than a mom, she’s a chef, playmate and a maths teacher too.
Motherhood can be very rewarding and its all in the little moments that make your heart smile from the proud first day at big school moments, to the random warm hugs they give. We would like to acknowledge you and say “thank you mom”, because we know your love makes all the difference.
NESTLÉ NESPRAY salutes and says “Halala Mbokodo” to all our South African mothers this Mother’s Day! We want to take time out to celebrate you by encouraging you to enjoy the things that matter to you the most.
Enter this competition to stand a chance to win 1 of 4 NESTLÉ NESPRAY hampers valued at R 2 000 each which include:
- NESTLÉ Chocolate
- NESTLÉ Hot Chocolate
- NESTLÉ NESPRAY
- NESCAFÉ DOLCE GUSTO Machine
THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED.
- Competition closes on 29 May 2020.
- You must 18 and above to qualify for this competition.
- You must follow us on Twitter to qualify for the competition.
- The prize may not be sold, bartered or transferred.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- Winners are to arrange own transport to and from the event.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.
Disclaimer: Due to the country’s lockdown, please note that all winners will receive their prizes post the lockdown. Unfortunately the date cannot be confirmed at this stage!