NativeChild is a natural hair & body care brand, created for the needs of the underserved women of color. The products are made from plant-based, natural, safe, sustainable ingredients of the finest grade and where possible using food-grade oils. NativeChild products do not contain any harsh chemicals, sulphates, paraben or petroleum and are animal cruelty-FREE.
Consisting of a wide range of skincare and hair care products, NativeChild is shaking things up in the beauty care industry by claiming a big chunk of the natural hair care space.
It was founded by Durban born Sonto Pooe. Her hair and body care journey started at age 8 when she braided her own hair after a gruesome experience with a hairdresser who plaited her hair too tight resulting in her being unable to sleep for a few days.
Years later, that very experience with her hairdresser, coupled with frustrations with shelved products for body and hair use that contained chemicals that were potentially harmful, motivated her to develop this natural hair and body care range.
NativeChild products are available at selected Pick’n’Pay and Game stores and on our website. They are also sold in stores in Swaziland, Namibia, USA, Botswana, Ghana and many more.
Enter this competition to stand a chance to win 1 of 4 NativeChild hampers valued at R 500 each!
- Competition closes on 31 March 2020.
- You must 18 and above to qualify for this competition.
- You must follow us on Twitter to qualify for the competition.
- The prize may not be sold, bartered or transferred.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- Winners are to arrange own transport to and from the event.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.