South Africa’s favourite rum Captain Morgan celebrated it’s Billboard Fame Campaign winners following a successful campaign that aimed to put consumers at the centre of its communication for the very first time.
Captain Morgan is a brand of rum produced by alcohol conglomerate Diageo. It is named after the 17th-century Welsh privateer of the Caribbean, Sir Henry Morgan who died on 25 August 1688. Captain Morgan Spiced Gold is the figurehead of the Captain Morgan brand, expertly blended fine Caribbean rum with spices and natural flavours of vanilla, brown sugar and dried fruit before being aged in white oak barrels. Captain Morgan Jamaica Rum has notes of intense deep and rich taste, with a smoky cask finish, it embodies the spirit of those backstreet tavern parties perfect for the modern-day buccaneers who seek real, authentic fun with their crew.
THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED.
Terms & Conditions
- Competition closes on 31 July 2019.
- You must be 18 and older to enter.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- Winners are to arrange own transport to and from the event.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.