What is always there for you, is able to clean up tears, everyday sniffles and messes? The answer, very simply is tissues. Tissues are generally in the corner of the room, sitting on the bedside table, on the bathroom cabinet and even in your handbag always ready and waiting to lend a hand and bring in that extra softness and comfort. The newly relaunched Kleenex® range not only brings you gentle softness and comfort but the bright, bold new pack designs are sure to add a touch of fun and positivity to every room.
With the trusted quality that you expect from Kleenex®, the new look and feel of the range is designed to fit into your everyday moments bringing in a touch that transforms you. The Kleenex® Everyday 2 ply tissue not only has a new look but has been perfectly designed for that everyday sniff, smear and sneeze while the Kleenex® Original 3 ply tissue is luxurious and strong. Kleenex® has also relaunched the Expressions 3ply range which sees an array of bright and exciting colours and patterns.
“Over many decades, Kleenex® has lived up to its promise to constantly innovate, and with the relaunch of the new range we want to inspire consumers to look at tissues as an everyday essential. We want consumers to incorporate Kleenex® seamlessly into their everyday living, style and decor,” says Zodidi Masilela, Brand Manager within the Family Care category at Kimberly-Clark.
To enter, follow us on Twitter and fill in the form below.
THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED!
1. Competition closes on the 21 of February 2018.
2. There is a limit of five entries per user.
3. No under 18s are allowed to enter.
4. The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
5. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
7. Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
8. The competition is open to South African residents only.
9. The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
10. The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
11. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
12. Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
13. Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
14. When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.