Since the first edition in 2014, ULTRA South Africa Presented by Budweiser has consistently boasted the world’s most talented DJs, unparalleled stage designs, and top tier production and the 2020 festivals will be no exception.
Headlining the 2020 Main Stage is returning hitmaker and international crowd-pleaser, DJ SNAKE, who will be back to close down the Cape Town and Jhb show in the spectacular fashion he is known for, and that Ultranauts who saw him here last time will remember fondly.
ULTRA SA’s Main Stage will also feature South Africa’s own BLACK COFFEE, who is one of the region’s proudest dance music exports and has cemented South Africa as a hub for inventive deeper, electronic sounds.
Playing alongside these two legends is none other than the time-traveling global DJ superstar STEVE AOKI on his first ULTRA SA appearance. Aoki was recently ranked one of DJ Mag’s Top 10 DJs in the world, and SA Ultranauts are in for a treat with his thunderous performance.
Recently after a mind-blowing performance closing the main stage of Ultra Japan, flying back into ULTRA SA for the third year, Dutch superstar AFROJACK will return to blow up the energy of the Main Stage as he does every time he’s here.
Jeffrey Sutorius, previously the frontman of Dutch supergroup Dash Berlin who is now carrying on the moniker solo, will be bringing THE RETURN OF DASH BERLIN to ULTRA SA to reintroduce local trance fans to the iconic project in all its glory.
For fans of the darker shades of electronic music, ULTRA’s award-winning underground brand RESISTANCE will return to offer groovy house and techno vibes from headliner JAMIE JONES. The Hot Creations label-head and respected tastemaker will be making his South African debut, and will undoubtedly mesmerize audiences with his melodic brand of house and techno. The RESISTANCE brand continues to grow internationally with sold-out shows in Ibiza and Latin America.
Enter this competition to stand a chance to win:
- 2x double general access tickets to ULTRA SA on 28 February in Cape Town
- 2x double general access tickets to ULTRA SA on 29 February in Johannesburg
THIS COMPETITION IS OPEN To CAPE TOWN AND JOHANNESBURG RESIDENTS ONLY!
THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED.
- Competition closes on 15 February 2020.
- You must 18 and above to qualify for this competition. ID is required upon entry at the festival.
- You must follow us on Twitter to qualify for the competition.
- Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash
- Tickets only include entrance into the event. Any extras will be at your own cost (food, drinks, merchandise etc).
- Transport to the event is not included.
- The prize may not be sold, bartered or transferred.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- Winners are to arrange own transport to and from the event.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.