Each year, Whisky lovers, novices and connoisseurs alike, gather in solidarity for their love of this golden nectar at the annual Whisky Live events. Following the recent successful Whisky & Gin Live celebrations in Cape Town, Pretoria and Durban – Whisky Live now brings you the biggest whisky and spirits festival of all times.
Taking place from 6 – 8 November in Sandton Convention Centre, Whisky & Spirits Live is celebrated for bringing whisky lovers, connoisseurs and new sippers under one roof to taste and learn about a range of Whiskies plus a premium selection of Rum, Vodka, Gin and other spirits.
This year’s festival is all about bringing people together to enjoy and create great memories, doors open at 17h30 and the festivities will continue until 22h00.
What’s new? Guests can expect to experience exciting changes at this year’s festival from the general layout, revamped corporate hospitality packages; to an all new VIP Experience brought to you by Schweppes, Coca Cola, Appletiser and Valpre.
The festival will feature an open layout, more accessible social areas, trendy lifestyle products, and live entertainment from various performers throughout the night.
Adding to that, Whisky Live CEO Kenneth Varejes says this year’s show promises to create an experience rich in exceptional products and brands to tantalize your taste buds and offer you a unique and enjoyable experience.
This competition is only open to Gauteng residents.
THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED.
- Competition closes on 21 October 2019.
- You must be 18 and older to enter.
- You must follow us on Twitter to qualify for the competition.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- Winners are to arrange own transport to and from the event.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.