The longest-running jazz festival in the country – Jazz by the River Festival is back by popular demand and is set to blow away patriots with its starstudded musical line up. Last year the event attracted over 7000 festival-goers from and outside of the Vaal and is expected to accommodate an influx for its 27th anniversary.
The event returns to the Dickson Park, in Vereeniging on Saturday, 5 October with gates opening at 10.00am and proceedings beginning at 12.00pm. Event organiser, One Big Entertainment has pulled together a potent line up which includes multi-award-winning legendary Jazz musician Tshepo Tshola, Songbird Brenda Mtambo, Afro soul musician, Berita, Music duo, Jeziel Brothers, afro pop music group, Encore, Jazz guitarist Billy
Monama, Jazz Musician Lindiwe Maxolo, Afro Soul Musican, Semito and
THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED.
- Competition closes on 2 October 2019.
- You must follow us on Twitter to qualify for the competition.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- Winners are to arrange own transport to and from the event.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.