The eighth edition of the increasingly popular Ebubeleni Festival is set for 27th to 29th December in Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape. Award-winning, top of the charts acts have been lined-up to ensure the sold-out sign remains hoisted high for Ebubeleni Festival.
The Urban music leg of Ebubeleni will kick things off on December 27 with a trinity of hot music genres of Hip-Hop, Gqom and Amapiano. Even more blazing are artists on the line up including Cassper Nyovest, AKA, Kwesta, Sho Madjozi, Kabza De Small, DJ Maphorisa, De Mthunda & Njelic, DJ Sumbody, Moonchild Sanelly, Prince Kaybee and adding a taste of naughty but niceness will be Zodwa Wabantu.
Laughter will add to the healing effect of the friendliness of Nelson Mandela Bay the moment Comedy Night springs to action at the Boardwalk ICC on December 28th. Billed to make sure all are in stitches are Ntosh Madlingozi, Siya Seya, Trevor Gumbi, Nkosinathi Maki and Skhumba Hlophe.
Enraptured and fired up performances are scheduled for presentation at Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium on the 29th at the Main Event. More than eager to serve music patrons on the day are Zonke, Vusi Nova, Ami Faku, Tsepo Tshola, DJ Tira, Simmy, Zer012 Finest, Anathi, Msaki, O47 and Jaziel Brothers. Socialite, radio and television personality Somizi Mhlongo is set to ensure servings are smooth and at the right time as MC with Umhlobo Wenene’s popular presenter, Mafa Bavuma.
Enter this competition to stand a chance to win 1 of 4 general double tickets to the Urban Festival on Friday, 27 December 2019.
THIS COMPETITION IS OPEN TO Eastern Cape Residents ONLY.
- Competition closes on 20 December 2019.
- You must follow us on Twitter to qualify for the competition.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- Winners are to arrange own transport to and from the event.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.