This Valentine’s will be filled with even more than a glass & a half of milk as it brings a delicious Pop Out Heart slab to chocolate fans, that will inspire and embrace generosity.
Kindness and generosity are the two most important elements in a lasting union, and more and more studies are linking generosity with happiness in general. So, at the heart of this chocolate offering is the essential spirit of Generosity – selfless giving in the unconditional interest of making someone’s day a little brighter.
“The Pop-Out Heart is not purely about sharing romantic love,” says Lara Sidersky, Mondelez SA Category Lead for Chocolate. “In the spirit of Generosity, it’s about showing someone that they are important to you and are cared for, whether it is a friend, colleague, parent or a sibling”
#ShareYourHeart with a Cadbury Dairy Milk Pop Out Heart slab, available in Original and Dream at major retail stores.
Enter this competition to stand a chance to win a 1 of 4 Cadbury Dairy Milk hampers valued at R 500 each which include:
- The limited edition Cadbury Dairy Milk Pop Out Heart slabs
- An online clothing voucher
- Competition closes on 28 February 2020.
- You must 18 and above to qualify for this competition.
- You must follow us on Twitter to qualify for the competition.
- Transport to the event is not included.
- The prize may not be sold, bartered or transferred.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- Winners are to arrange own transport to and from the event.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.