If you have a shelf filled with beauty products, you’re not alone. But a South African miracle herb may be just the natural product to replace all those chemicals. Added to your everyday skin regime it will not only leave your skin feeling plush and reduce the effects of skin conditions, but it will also restore your confidence.
Buchu, found in topical ointments produced by Cape Kingdom Nutraceuticals, treats the inflammation resulting in aging and repairs the skin. Unpacked below is how this indigenous plant works with your body to produce youthful-looking skin and is safe to use as part of a daily routine.
Enter this competition to stand a chance to win 1 of 4 Buchu hampers valued at R 500 each which include:
- moisturising cream
- first-aid gel
- salmon oil
- flaxseed oil
THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED.
- Competition closes on 31 March 2020.
- You must 18 and above to qualify for this competition.
- You must follow us on Twitter to qualify for the competition.
- The prize may not be sold, bartered or transferred.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- Winners are to arrange own transport to and from the event.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.