Nestlé chocolate is as beloved as ever and it’s no wonder when you can indulge in favourites like Bar-One, KitKat, Milky Bar and Aero.
How are you going to revel in your favourite Nestlé chocolate bar this winter? Perhaps stirring your hot chocolate with a piece of KitKat or Milky Bar before eating it the scrumptious melting chocolate?
Or maybe you are going to mix a delectable Bar-One into your post-gym banana smoothie to get that yummy taste and extra boost during the day on your next cheat-day? To make it, just cut your Bar-One into smaller pieces before adding it to the smoothie maker.
Don’t Aero S’mores just sound delicious? Or add some Nestlé deliciousness to your cupcakes by adding a Nestlé chocolate like Bar-One, Aero, KitKat or Milky Bar.
Celebrate a Taste of the Good Life with some classic Nestlé chocolate to treat your senses and to lift your spirits. From the mini Nestlé Legends to the full-sized bars, just choose your favourite and indulge!
Win one of 3 chocolate hampers with Nestlé
Stand a chance to win a one of 3 Nestlé chocolates hamper worth R300 when you enter the competition. To enter, simply answer the question: “What is your favourite Nestlé chocolate bar”
1. Competition closes on the 30th of June 2018.
2. There is a limit of five entries per user.
3. No under 18s are allowed to enter.
4. The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
5. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
7. Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
8. The competition is open to South African residents only.
9. The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
10. The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
11. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
12. Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
13. Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
14. When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles