Raising one of the world’s most acclaimed animations to even greater heights through a live performance of the original score, prominent South African conductor Eddie Clayton will provide a unique dimension of musical substance to the screening of Disney’s The Lion King LIVE in Concert.
Eddie will lead the Johannesburg Philharmonic Orchestra with seamless synchronicity throughout this unprecedented screening, a concept which guarantees an audio-visual experience for the whole family, never before seen in South Africa.
To ensure an entrancing musical escapade, the Johannesburg Philharmonic Orchestra has assembled an astonishingly large ensemble made up of 84 renowned musicians. This monumental orchestra is composed of 50 string players, 11 woodwinds, 13 brass, 1 harp, 6 percussion, 1 guitarist, 1 electric bass and a keyboard. The soaring orchestral sounds will transport the audience into Simba’s playful world with all its adventure, love and loyalty, as well as the jealousy, threats and danger of their wicked and wily foes.
Enter this competition to stand a chance to win 1 of 3 double tickets to the Disney Lion King Live in Concert performances that will take place on 10 OR 11 December 2019 at The Sun Arena at Time Square in Pretoria.
THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED.
- Competition closes on 7 December 2019.
- You must follow us on Twitter to qualify for the competition.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- Winners are to arrange own transport to and from the event.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.