Staying healthy is at the top of everyone’s mind. But there’s more to boosting your immune system than just staying indoors and social distancing, your lifestyle choices can leave you vulnerable to any illness passing your way. CBD has been making its waves in holistic healing and has shown great promise in promoting wellness and immunity.
In times of uncertainty, there is often an unlimited amount of fake news that starts circulating around how to protect yourself and your loved ones. It’s during these times that one should turn to expert knowledge developed by wellness brands that produce superior-quality CBD-products with all-natural ingredients, such as Apex.
Apex Brand Manager Kayla Lawson lists three ways CBD can assist you to maintain your health:
1. There is no one ‘boost’ for your immune system
The immune system is a complex series of functions and various organs that contribute to it. This means there is no one supplement that will give you the boost you’re looking for. The best way to guard your immune system is to promote balance in your body. The endocannabinoid system (ECS), with which CBD interacts, is responsible for regulating most functions in the human body, including your immune response. CBD-based products, such as the Apex CBD Mouth Spray, have been shown to help the ECS produce balance in the body and is your first step in supporting your immune system.
What you do at night is as important as during the day
Sleep is a key ingredient in maintaining your body’s immunity. Various functions, including cell repair, take place while we sleep, and a lack of quality sleep can leave your feeling run down and vulnerable to illness. CBD has shown promise in assisting with reducing the amount of tension in your body, helping you to fall asleep and sleep more deeply, which in turn will give you that immune boost you need.
Stress is bad for your health, period
We all know that stress can lead to a multitude of health conditions, but it can also weaken your body’s immune response. Stress can rapidly wear down your immune system and make you more vulnerable to illness. Fortunately, one of CBD’s most well-known properties is assisting with the symptoms of anxiety and stress – which in turn will help you keep your body in its best shape.
Enter this competition to stand a chance to win 1 of 3 Apex CBD Mouth Sprays valued at R 1 000 each.
THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED.
- Competition closes on 24 May 2020.
- You must 18 and above to qualify for this competition.
- You must follow us on Twitter to qualify for the competition.
- The prize may not be sold, bartered or transferred.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- Winners are to arrange own transport to and from the event.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.