Three firsts in one phone
The new Nokia 8 is a high-performance, beautifully crafted smartphone. It brings three world-firsts – operated on Android Nougat, a debut collaboration with ZEISS optics and a dual-sight video that can be live-streamed natively and in real time to social feeds such as Facebook and YouTube.
Dual-sight simultaneously harnesses both the front and rear cameras in a split screen visual for both photos and videos. The phone features American telecommunications equipment company Qualcomm’s powerful Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform. This, paired with the pure, secure and up-to-date Android experience, ensures outstanding performance. Stand a chance to win 1 of 2 Nokia 8 smartphones valued at R9 499 each.
To enter, follow us on Twitter and fill in the form below.
- Competition closes on the 31 of January 2018.
- There is a limit of five entries per user.
- No under 18s are allowed to enter.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is open to South African residents only.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.