February is the month of love – a time to show your partner appreciation and rekindle the love. Have you ever wondered what to get your fashion-obsessed male partner for Valentine’s Day? Well, Grasshoppers may have answers.
Grasshoppers footwear is giving away two vouchers to gift your loved one this Valentine’s Day with the most comfortable shoes.
Grasshoppers’ modern designed shoes offer superior comfort you can rely on and differ only in individual style and colour. As a mark of authenticity, the forepart is attached by a single row of stitching, not bonded as with a conventional shoe. For comfort, there is no inner sole in the basic design, just the simple leather envelope constructed in the way the Red Indians did over 400 years ago. The original Moccasin was comfortable and durable, and at Watson Shoes, this tradition is maintained with one of footwear’s oldest and most classic designs. During this summer season, we offer exciting new ranges with various colours and styles to keep up with the latest fashion trends in South Africa.
Grasshoppers are now also available via their new online store; boltonfootwearonline.co.za and in selected retailers across South Africa. For more information visit www.grasshoppers.co.za and to keep up to date with what we are up to, connect with us on Instagram and Facebook.
THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED.
Terms and Conditions
- Competition closes on 24 February 2019
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is open to Johannesburg residents only.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.