Everything in life has changed, why hasn’t your breakfast? In a world that is getting progressively smarter and better, making healthier food choices should be a no-brainer.
FUTURELIFE® Smart Food™ is the smart choice for South African families who want to live happier and healthier lives, today and in the future.
FUTURELIFE® Smart food™ is the result of a collaboration by a multi-disciplinary team of food scientists, doctors and dieticians to develop a product that offers complete nutrition. It provides an internationally recommended blend of energy from carbohydrates, proteins and fats as well as 21 vitamins and minerals delivering 50% of one’s daily requirements for all vitamins and most minerals.
It also contains additional functional ingredients including fibre, inulin (prebiotic) and MODUCARE®, a daily immune supplement with internationally published clinical trials.
Now is the time for South African families to reconsider their breakfast choice, join the Smart Nutrition revolution and upgrade their breakfast cereal to FUTURELIFE®, the smart breakfast choice.
“We challenge South African families to change the way they see their breakfast cereal and to make the smart choice by choosing FUTURELIFE® which promises Smart Nutrition for Life.” says Karyn Hamilton, FUTURELIFE® Brand Manager.
#SmartNutrition #ChallengeAccepted #ChangetoFuturelife.
Terms & Conditions
- Competition closes on 13 March 2019
- You must be 18 and older to enter.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.