The Corona SunSets Festival has seduced audiences in Durban for the last few years, and the next edition is ramping up the magic it brings to Durban with the featured artists Felix Jaehn and The Magician!
The festival grounds remain at the Shongweni Polo Club which means rolling hills, spacious dance floors – and for the first time in Durban there will be TWO dance floors meaning way more space for moving and shaking – and all the space one needs to make merry while the sun shines.
Additional touches to make the day even more spectacular are the delicious food vendors for when the need to eat hits, beautiful merchandise to take a piece of the day home with you, spiritual villages including drum circles and more, creating a magical melting pot of moments and memories.
As always, the SunSet moment will be celebrated in style with the Corona SunSet dancers, a mesmerising light show and seductive music to celebrate the moment the sun goes down. Grab that Corona and lime and savour this magical moment.
Corona SunSets Festival details:
- Date: Saturday 28 September
- Time: 12:00pm – 11:00pm. Be sure to come early and avoid the queues.
- Location: Shongweni Polo Club
P.S. THIS COMPETITION IS OPEN TO DURBAN RESIDENTS ONLY
THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED.
- This competition closes on 17 September 2019.
- You must be 18 and older to enter.
- You must follow us on Twitter to qualify for the competition.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- Winners are to arrange own transport to and from the event.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.
STRICTLY NO UNDER 18’s ALLOWED, AND ALL ATTENDEES WILL REQUIRE IDENTIFICATION TO ENTER THE EVENT – ONLY ORIGINAL ID BOOK/CARD, DRIVERS LICENCE CARD OR PASSPORTS WILL BE ACCEPTED.