Hey ladies! BONA Fit Finance and #AskSamke are helping you overcome a financial setback by giving away 2 x double tickets to join us at The Wealth Coach’s Guide to Lemonade – The ultimate guide to staging a comeback hosted by our resident money guru Samke Mhlongo.
View this post on Instagram
The ladies only event will be held on Saturday 24 April 2019, at the exclusive Investec Bank Ltd, 100 Grayston Drive, Sandton. The event focuses on dealing with building yourself up after the financial setback or a divorce or losing your partner. The line-up includes:
- BONA finance guru, Samke Mhlongo talking about the realities of going through a divorce and how women can better prepare for it
- Asanda Maku: Healing in the spotlight (How she has dealt with her public breakup from Khuli Chana)
- Gabi Mbele (Media Specialist): PR for Personal Brands and how you can build yourself up when your name is the only asset you have
- Dudu N Madonsela (Dating Coach): Why You’re Not attracting the man you want (self-explanatory)
Our social media team will be covering the event on the day, so make sure to adhere to the dress code: First Lady Chic (Because we are putting ourselves first!)
THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED.
- Competition closes on 18 August 2019.
- Comment on why this event is important for you.
- Tag a friend you would like to bring to the workshop with you
- You must be following BONA Magazine on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook to qualify.
- You must also be following Samke Mhlongo on Instagram and Facebook.
- Only those residing in Gauteng can enter
- You must be able and available to travel to the venue at your own cost.
- You must follow us on to qualify for the competition.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- Winners are to arrange own transport to and from the event.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.