Rand Show 2020 brings a thrilling new journey of discovery for all ages and interests, with six new dedicated zones that will wow visitors as they indulge in the best shopping, gaming, pop culture, kids’ activities, food, entertainment and loads more. No matter what your area of interest may be, there are delightful new experiences and memories to be made at #MyRandShow.
Rand Show 2020 runs from Wednesday 08 April to Monday 13 April and takes place at one of Joburg’s best known landmarks once again – the Johannesburg Expo Centre, Nasrec, Corner Nasrec Rd & Randshow Rd, Johannesburg.
Tickets are on sale now and can be purchased on the Rand Show website. Buy your tickets online before 31 March and you’ll qualify for big savings for you and your family. Day passes are valid for any one of the six show days, so you can come and discover much more for much less.
Enter this competition to stand a chance to win 1 of 10 double tickets to The Rand Show.
- Competition closes on 31 March 2020.
- You must 18 and above to qualify for this competition.
- You must follow us on Twitter to qualify for the competition.
- The prize may not be sold, bartered or transferred.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- Winners are to arrange own transport to and from the event.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.